I can design and host your web site at a VERY competitive rate.
There are 2 costs to look at:
Site design, and site hosting.
Design is only around $200, depending on the complexity of the site, the number of pages, graphics, and the need for E-commerce.
My rate is $35 per hour, and I work fast.
Other companies charge considerably more, particularly for E-Commerce.
Hosting averages around $120 per year from other companies.
Digital Sound and Picture charges only $60 a year, and offers personal assistance.
I am not a large company, and I am available via phone or email.
I have guided many people through setting up a website, and I am happy to help you too, and on your budget.
- Add a customized shopping cart for sales, including catalogs and digital downloads.
- Would you like to accept credit cards and use Pay-Pal or other solutions.
- Sell your music, digital downloads, or images on-line.
- See the client list below to learn how we make it easy for musicians Didjetellus and Mark Goffeney to sell their music online.
- Customized email is available for an address that reflects your business.
You can have a professional email address similar to firstname.lastname@example.org instead of a generic looking
Search Engine optimization (SEO) included with every site:
SEO is an important part of a consistant and credible web presence.
It is very important to be found on Google.
I provide these basic SEO service at no additional charge with every web site:
- Submission to Google, Bing, Yahoo and other web site indexing services.
- Site Maps for web index “spiders”.
- Social media links to your existing media.
- Site description. This is what a google search summerizes about your business.
Additional SEO services available:
1 month ($100)
3 months ($250)
6 months (500)
- Traffic reports – how is your site found, what keywords are searched for to find your site among the many competing sites?
- Site modifications based on these traffic reports.Meta tags, keywords, description modified based on real reports.
- Setup of social media. Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram.
- Social media monitoring. Getting trashed on Yelp? I can help.
- Meta links: Embedded keywords to bring up your search ranking. Page Title optimizations.
- Google analytics / webmaster tools.
- This step requres your input. Articles, blog posts, video sharing, press releases, customer testimonials. You know your business. I can popularize the information you provide.
Nothing says “I am engaged with my business” like these items.
Visit the talented and greatly missed Mark Goffeny band Big Toe.
I help them sell their music through iTunes.
Up & coming young actress
uses her site for her show reel,
resume and contact information.