We can design and host your web site at a VERY competitive rate.
There are 2 costs to look at. Site design, and site hosting.
The average hosting cost is from other companies is around $120 per year.
With Digital Sound and Picture, hosting is only $60 a year.
Site design is only around $200, depending on the complexity of the site.
Other companies charge considerably more, particularly for E-Commerce.
Customized email is available for an email address that reflects your professional abilities.
You can have email similar to email@example.com rather than john firstname.lastname@example.org
I have guided many people through setting up a website, and I am happy to help you too, particularly if you plan to learn how to edit your own site.
- Add a customized shopping cart for sales, including catalogs and digital downloads.
- Accept credit cards and use Pay-Pal or other solution
- Sell your music, digital downloads, or images on-line.
- See in the client list below how we make it easy for musicians Didjetellus and Mark Goffeney to sell their music online.
- Customized email is available for an address that reflects your professional abilities. You can have email similar to email@example.com rather than john firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit some of our satisfied customers: Just click the logo to visit the site!
Upgrade your beautiful home with A Beautiful Wall
from two dedicated artisans.
Here is a simple and cost effective web presence
for Kinderspecs, a Pediatric Optician in Encinitas.
Explore the world of Cosmation, a synthesis of sounds and visuals.
Buy the DVD and see how easy it is to use E commerce
with no monthly fees!
Jeans Dance Studio – a Spring Valley institution for over 52 years.
I put original artist and recording star
Mitchell A. Walker AKA DIDJETELLUS
on CD Baby and iTunes.
Sell YOUR music on iTunes too!
A loving tribute to country artist Patsy Cline by
San Diego performer Robin Echo.
Rock and Blues with Lightning Blue !
Customized signs, banners, and silk screening from a skilled craftsman at Whats Your Sign and Banner.
Battling Sexual Slavery on-line with information, resources, and contact information is Positively Beautiful.
The New West Electronic Art and Music Organization
relies on DSP for their yearly music festival.
These businesses and groups are connecting with
clients and customers every day.
How about you?
Call or email John Young for a chat. (619) 244-5878