Digital Sound and Picture offers many different media services.
I charge $35.00 an hour for services that do not have a set price.
A DVD, original recording or web site, are not commodities, but SERVICES; custom crafted to your specifications.
The cost of their creation may vary, depending on the amount of time spent on creation and modification.
However, I am able to estimate costs for your project based on my experience.
I can set up a web site of 2 to 4 pages for under $200.00, depending on it’s complexity.
Conversion from record, cassette or reel to reel: $35 per running hour.
Recording and mixing narration, music groups or individuals: $35 per hour.
Web hosting $60 per year.
Statistics $10 per month.
Web site creation $35 per hour.
Site editing changes accumulate,
and are billed monthly.
Conversions from film or VHS to DVD $35 per running hour.
DVD cover art creation $45
DVD duplication $7 per DVD
Video Editing $35 per hour.
pera Site Promotion
Also called Search Engine Optimization or SEO.
Do you want more traffic at your site?
Would you like more customers ?
Sure, you can automate the process for cheap… But for the BEST results, a human is needed.
I submit a custom tailored description of your site and services to 2 dozen of the major Search Engines.
While I can’t guarantee first page listing, I can definitely improve your business listing.
Site promotion is $35 per hour and is CHEERFULLY refunded if your standing does not improve!
Search Engine optimization (SEO) included with every site:
SEO is an important part of a consistant and credible web presence.
It is very important to be found on Google.
I provide these 4 basic SEO service at no additional charge with every web site:
- Submission to Google, Bing, Yahoo and other web site indexing services.
- Site Maps for web index “spiders”.
- Social media links to your existing media.
- Site description. This is what a google search summarizes about your business.
These additional SEO services are available:
1 month ($100)
3 months ($250)
6 months (500)
- Traffic reports – how is your site found, what keywords are searched for to find your site among the many competing sites?
- Site modifications based on these traffic reports.Meta tags, keywords, description modified based on real reports.
- Setup of social media. Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram.
- Social media monitoring. Getting trashed on Yelp? I can help.
- Meta links: Embedded keywords to bring up your search ranking. Page Title optimizations.
- Google analytics / webmaster tools.
- This step requres your input. Articles, blog posts, video sharing, press releases, customer testimonials.
You know your business.
I can popularize the information that you provide. Nothing says “I am engaged with my business” like these items.